Friday, February 20, 2009

Slacker

I haven't really been keeping up with taking pictures lately. I don't really have a good reason though. I just didn't feel like it for a little bit, but I am slowly trying to get back on track. While I didn't remember to take a picture of everything that I had yesterday, I did decide before supper to start getting back on track.



Breakfast (not pictured) yesterday included 3/4 cup of Puffins, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/4 cup Fiber one and half a sliced banana. I also had a CranBran vitatop.



Lunch (also not pictured) was a Lean Pocket Grilled Chicken Primavera. It was pretty good, but not very big. For dessert, I enjoyed a Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookie.



My afternoon snack was a cup of sliced orange (I borrowed the pic from a previous post) and a Dannon Light & Fit Blueberry yogurt (no pic).


Here we go with pictures. For supper I decided to throw a Quorn chicken cutlet in the microwave and top it with salsa. I also had corn. I was planning on having broccoli as well, but I wasn't paying attention when I put in the microwave and it overcooked. For dessert I had a Jell-O sugar free dulce de leche pudding cup with 1/2 cup of strawberries.


My favorite meal of the day (I lie, all my meals are my favorite.....lol), my night time snack consisted of Orville Redenbacher's 100 Calorie Smart Pop popcorn and a piece of Hershey's Extra Dark chocolate with Pomegranate.








1 comment:

  1. I know what your talking about...I've been slacking too! Sometimes, we just get too busy. Hope to see more postings soon. Have a great week to come!

    ReplyDelete