Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to It!

It was a challenge to remember to take a picture of my breakfast before I ate it. I am always ready to chow down and I tend to forget to take a photo first. This morning I had 2 slices of Peppridge Farm Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin bread with reduced sugar strawberry fruit spread and half a banana sliced on top. I also had a glass of skim milk.





My apple today was a golden delicious.




For lunch, I went with a Kashi Southwest Style chicken frozen meal and a Double Chocolate Dream Vitatop for dessert.




I had grapes and a Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry bar for afternoon snack.

After work I came home and did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd workout. Then for supper, I had eggbeaters with Laughing cow light garlic and herb cheese, half an Arnold's sandwich thin, and corn. I had a peanut butter cookie for dessert.
I am very excited about my night time snack because it is something I haven't had in a couple of days. Weight Watchers Fudge Bar! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment