Thursday, February 12, 2009

One more day!

I started my day off with a big bowl of cereal. I had 3/4 cup of Kashi Honey Sunshine, 1/4 cup of Fiber One, and a little less than 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean with 2/3 cup of Almond Breeze. I topped this with half a banana and 1/2 cup of strawberries.

I cannot believe it! I actually remembered to take a pic of my apple before digging in.

My lunch was a Morningstar Tomato and Basil Pizza Burger with 2 tbsp pizza sauce and baby spinach in a La Tortilla Factory wrap. With this I had 1/2 a serving of krinkle sticks and a vitalicious brownie for dessert. All in all it was a pretty good lunch. (I am aware how terrible of a picture I took of the brownie, but my camera is getting old and I am not ready to get a new one yet).


My afternoon snack consisted of an orange and a Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bar.


It is sad that I can eat the same things over and over again, but I like what I like. For supper, I had 1/2 cup of eggbeaters with spinach and a Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb cheese wedge. With this, I had half a toasted Arnold's sandwich thin and 1/2 cup of corn. For dessert I had one of my yummy weight watchers chocolate chip cookies (not pictured).



Tonight for my night time snack I decided to try something a little different. I had a Yoplait Light Cinnamon Roll yogurt. Now I know that this is not the healthiest yogurt I could be eating, but I am new to eating yogurt and will eventually get to the better stuff. I was afraid that cinnamon roll yogurt would taste funky, but it was actually really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment