Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is it Friday yet?!?

This morning I was excited to have oatmeal because it was rather cold outside. I had Kashi Honey Cinnamon oatmeal with half a banana sliced on top with a small glass of skim milk. It was simple but delicious. I am really starting to get used to this oatmeal, I absolutely hated it the first time I tried it.

My apple today was a red delicious. I have one fuji left tomorrow, then I will have to go to the store to restock.



Today for lunch, I brought a Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer Rotini & Zesty Marinara Sauce. I also had a small tangelo and an appleberry vitatop for dessert. This was my first appleberry vitatop. I usually order just the chocolate ones but last time I ordered I decided to try some new flavors. I am sure glad that I did because this one was yummy!




I did have half a grapefruit that I forgot to take a picture of, but believe me it was a mess. I tried to cut it up in to pieces, but all I did was make a mess. It was my first time eating grapefruit. It wasn't terrible, but now I know why I didn't eat it before. I also had a 100 Calorie pack of Honey Maid Cinnamon Roll Thin Crisps. I knew they would be good and I was right. I try not to eat the 100 calorie packs too often, but it is hard when they all look so yummy.........lol.



I plan on having the rest of my Progresso Light Southwestern Style Vegetable soup that I had in the beginning of the week with half a serving of Fiber Select Vegetable Blend Wheat Thins. And for dessert, a Weight Watchers Carrot Cake.

My night time snack consisted of a 100 Calorie Strawberry Yo Crunch yogurt and half a cup of Kashi Go Lean.

No comments:

Post a Comment