Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning I had a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine with a little Fiber One mixed in with 1/2 cup of Almond Breeze (this was my first time trying the milk and I must say it was pretty good, the consistency will take some getting used to though). I sliced half a banana on top of my cereal and also had 1 slice of Fiber One cinnamon raisin bread. (I know my pictures are not very good quality, but I am working on it.....lol).
Of course I had my daily apple. Today is was a Fuji.


Lunch today will be a turkey sandwich on an Arnold's Sandwich Thin with baby spinach and a little mustard, half a serving of krinkle sticks, and a vitabrownie for dessert. Besides last night, I haven't had a sandwich thin in a while so I am really looking forward to it.


I was actually really busy at work which is great when it makes the time go by quicker. My afternoon snack was 1 cup of red grapes and a Luna Berry Pomegranate Cookie. My mom and I made our first trip to the Whole Foods Store. It was so much fun! Anyway, the cookie was one of the things I bought to try from there. After work, instead of going to the gym, I decided to do one of my many workout dvds. I chose Biggest Loser Cardio Max. I had done it once before, but this time I added level 2 to my workout. Wow, that is all I can say about it.



For supper I had 1/4 cup of Eggbeaters (I planned on having a half a cup, which is equivalent to 2 eggs, but I didn't have enough left), baby spinach, and part of a Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese Wedge. To make up for the egg that I didn't have I had half a sandwich thin which I spread part of the cheese wedge on. I also had 1 cup of Green Giant Vegetables with Cheese Sauce (I melted the rest of my cheese wedge on top of that so that it would be extra cheesy). My supper was quite delicious and quite filling. For dessert, I tried something new that I bought at the grocery store last night. It was Breyer's Yo Crunch 100 Calorie cup in Strawberry and Granola flavor. I have tried to eat yogurt in the past, but could never get over the consistency. Well, this was delicious. I know it is not the healthiest yogurt out there but if that is what it is gonna take for me to eat yogurt then so be it. I definitely recommend this. They also have the vanilla flavors with either Chips Ahoy or Nestle Crunch. Needless to say, I will be trying those next.


My night time snack, which I was looking forward to all day long, was 1/2 cup of Breyers Free Double Churned Extra Creamy Vanilla ice cream with Puffins. It was so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment