Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

I started my morning off with a bowl of Kashi Honey and Cinnamon Oatmeal topped with half a banana. I also had a small glass of milk.

Just as I was about to take my first bite of my apple, I remembered to take a picture. So what you don't see in this picture is that on the opposite side of the apple there are teeth marks.....lol!


It seems like forever since I have had a sandwich, so I had to have one today. It really has only been a couple of days though. I had a turkey sandwich on an Arnold's whole wheat sandwich thin with spinach, Weight Watchers cheese, and a little mustard. With that I had a half serving of krinkle sticks and some steamed broccoli. For dessert, a Fudgy Peanut Butter Vitatop. Yum!


Later on in the day, I had a cup of grapes and an apple cinnamon Clif Kid Z Bar. These are my new fav! I have only tried the honey graham and apple cinnamon flavors, but I bought a box of the chocolate chip to try. It is sad, but I am very excited about it!

After coming home from the gym, I had a cup of Amy's Black Bean soup with a serving of Guitless Gourmet Chili Lime tortilla chips. Dessert was a 100 Calorie Yo Crunch cheesecake yogurt.

My night time snack consisted of 1/2 cup of Breyer's Double Churned Free Extra Creamy Vanilla ice cream with a half serving of Puffins on top. This has got to be my favorite creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment