Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally a warm day!

It had been a little chilly in the morning lately, which makes it hard for me to want to get out of bed. This morning it was bright and sunny and warm. For breakfast, I had 3/4 cup of Kashi Honey Sunshine and a little less than half a cup of Fiber One with half a banana sliced on top. I had this with 1/2 cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (which I made a huge mess with and spilled all over the floor........lol) and a multi-bran vitatop. Eating this then going to the gym about 20 minutes later was probably not a good idea because it is now 2 hours later and my stomach is killing me.
Gotta have my apple!!
For lunch, which I was really looking forward to, I had a turkey sandwich on an Arnold's Sandwich Thin. I had some LesserEvil Krinkle Sticks on the side and a small tangelo. I love my sandwiches!
I was on the road for my afternoon snack so I didn't get a chance to take any pics. I had a Dark Chocolate Cherry Kashi Bar, strawberries, and 1/2 tbsp of Better n' Peanut Butter.

I ate supper a lot earlier than I usually do because I was home alone and bored. I knew if I didn't eat supper then I would just end up snacking until it was time to eat anyway. This morning when I was done at the gym I went to the store and bought Quorn chicken cutlets and La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious whole wheat tortillas. So, of course, I had to have it for supper. Anytime I buy something new that I haven't tried before, I must eat it as soon as possible. It is quite ridiculous, but what can I do.........lol. So I had a chicken cutlet wrap with spinach and a cup of southwestern style vegetable soup. (Oh and while I had the soup in the microwave and was tending to the chicken, apparently my soup was overflowing. So when I opened the microwave I had a big surprise. Let's just say that today was one of my messier days.) This was quite a delicious and filling supper. For dessert (yay!), I had to try one of my 100 calorie Breyer's Yo Crunch Cheesecake yogurts that I bought recently. It was so good, I felt like I was eating something so bad for me. It just tasted that good!
And for my night time snack, I had my new favorite treat, 1/2 cup of Breyer's Free Double Churned Extra Creamy Vanilla ice cream with 1/2 a serving of Puffin's on top. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment