Sunday, February 8, 2009

FiberFULL

On the weekends, I usually hop out of bed at like 7, but I couldn't not get myself up until 8:30. Oh well, that is what Sunday's are for. I enjoyed a bowl of Quaker Weight Control Maple & Brown Sugar instant oatmeal with 1/2 sliced banana.
I decided to have some peanut butter with my apple today because I noticed a lot of other people eat the two together. Wow, now I know why. It was very good.

I didn't really plan ahead for my lunch so I just kinda threw together what I had here. I made a pizza wrap(low carb tortilla, spinach, pizza sauce, turkey pepperoni, and fat-free mozzarella cheese) and had some Green Giant Vegetables with Cheese Sauce. I also had a tangelo, but I had to throw half of it away because it wasn't good anymore.

For my afternoon snack I had grapes (which I forgot to take a pic of) and a 100 Calorie Honey Maid Cheesecake Bar. I also had a piece of Hershey's Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate.


For supper, my husband and I went eat at Chili's with some friends. It had been a while since we have eaten out. I had the Guiltless Cedar Plank Tilapia (no pic) with a side of black beans. It was so good and I didn't feel ridiculously full after I was done. That is always my fear when I go eat out that I will end up stuffing myself until I am way past full. I brought a Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie for dessert (I stole the pic from the internet....lol).
I feel like I have eaten so much today. It could be all the fiber I had today though. I figure that I had at least 45grams today. Anyway, my night time snack is a Weight Watchers Fudge Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment