Friday, February 6, 2009

Free Fallin'

Don't ask about the title. I just heard that song on the radio on my way to work so now it is stuck in my head. My breakfast this morning was 2 slices of Fiber One Cinnamon Raisin bread with strawberry fruit spread and Better n Peanut Butter. I also had a small glass of skim milk. I am surprisingly very full. TGIF! I am always in a great mood on fridays.




Gotta have my apple a day! Today is Fuji.


For lunch, I am trying a Morningstar Tomato Basil Pizza Burger with baby spinach on an Arnold's Sandwich Thin with Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb Cheese. I have sourcream and onion krinkle sticks on the side and also some broccoli. I tried to melt the rest of my cheese wedge with my broccoli, but it didn't work so well. For dessert, I am having a Weight Watchers Chocolate Caramel Mini bar.

I had a handful of red grapes (that was all I had left, need to go to the store) and a small tangelo, but I forgot to take a pic. Before I hit the gym and then go home I plan to have a Kashi Raspberry Chocolate Bar. Yum! I did actually take a picture of the bar, but for some reason it came out looking crazy.


Anyway, moving on, supper was a Boca Mushroom and Mozzarella burger with spinach and a little mustard and ketchup in a Mission Carb Balance whole wheat tortilla. I had corn on the side and a dulce de leche pudding for dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment