Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Orange you glad it's Tuesday...

Today for breakfast I decided to try some Jumbo Multi-Grain Krispies (I bought them a couple of weeks ago but couldn't bring myself to try them), 1/4 cup of Fiber One, and 1/2 cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla. I topped this off with 1/2 cup of strawberries. I also had half of a Fiber One Cinnamon Raisin bagel. It was so good!



I forgot to take a pic of my apple for the day (big surprise), so I had to borrow a picture from last week.

A couple of weeks ago I tried my first Kashi frozen meal. I tried Southwest Style Chicken and it was delicious. I figured that I should try a different kind this week so I went with the Lime Cilantro Shrimp. I also had a tangelo and a banana nut vitatop for dessert. The meal was okay, not bad, but I don't know if I will eat it again.




My afternoon snack was an orange and a dark chocolate cherry Kashi bar.

I had supper in somewhat of a rush because I had to go to the store. I had a Quorn chicken cutlet topped with salsa and a cup of Campbell's Southwestern Style Vegetable soup. My dessert was a Weight Watchers peanut butter bliss bar.




I did have my night time snack but couldn't get a picture of it. It was Orville Reddenbacher's 100 Calorie Smartpop popcorn with a piece of Hershey's Extra Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate.

No comments:

Post a Comment