Monday, February 9, 2009

Marvelous Monday!

I decided to start my day off with two Kashi Honey Oat waffles, 1/4 cup of sugar-free syrup, and 1/4 cup of blueberries. It was pretty good.

An apple a day!! Golden delicious for today.

For lunch, I had a Boca Mushroom and Mozzarella burger on an Arnold's Sandwich thin with spinach, mustard, ketchup, and pickles. I had LesserEvil Krinkle Sticks on the side and a deep chocolate Vitatop for dessert. Quite a delicious lunch if I do say so myself.

I had a cup of grapes and a Clif Kid Z Bar for an afternoon snack before leaving work and going to the gym.

For supper, I enjoyed 1/2 cup of eggbeaters with spinach and a Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb cheese Wedge with a side of steamed broccoli, and a Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip cookie for dessert. Gotta have my dessert!

Last, but certainly not least, is my night time snack. I decided to have a 100 Calorie Yo Crunch Strawberry yogurt with a 1/3 cup of Kashi Go Lean.

No comments:

Post a Comment