Friday, February 13, 2009

Yuck!







This morning I was planning on eating a bowl of Quaker Instant Oatmeal regular flavor with a tbsp of Better 'n Peanut Butter and a half a banana sliced on top. Bad idea! I don't know if the oatmeal was old or what, but it was terrible! So, instead, I ate the banana and fixed a bowl of Puffins and some Almond Breeze (much better!!). I also had one slice of Fiber One Cinnamon Raisin Bread. The only picture I took was of the oatmeal, by the time I had fixed my cereal I had to start eating right away to get the terrible taste of the oatmeal out of my mouth.







My apple today was another Fuji! I do believe that these are my favorite.


For lunch, I finished off my Amy's Black Bean soup from the other night. I had a corn VitaTop and small orange as well. (I have to finish off the vitatops I have now because my new order will be coming in soon, yay!). My dessert was a peanut butter bliss bar.


I got a little side tracked and didn't take pictures for the rest of the day. For supper, the hubby and I went to Chili's. I had the Guiltless Cedar Plank Tilapia with a side of black beans. I love that stuff. For dessert, I brought a Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip cookie with me. Later on, I had a Dannon Light & Fit Blueberry yogurt with 1/2 cup of strawberries in it. It was delicious!!

I believe that I stated in a previous post that I would only post blogs of my meals on weekdays. It is really in an effort to relax on the weekends. I obsess about my meals and planning them, it is really stressful sometimes (long story). I just try to wing it on the weekends. So, be back Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment