Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still Here! Somewhere.

I haven't posted in quite a while. I realized that taking pics of all my meals was actually causing me to become more consumed with eating healthy and planning meals than I was before. I do understand how this helps people though. I am just already ridiculously obsessed with what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat as it is. It is all I think about. At night, while I am in bed trying to fall asleep, I am actually planning out meals and coming up with new meal ideas. I don't enjoy going eat out because I am not sure of the nutritional info for the food I am eating. I don't know why I have become so consumed by all of this. I just feel like I have worked so hard to get to this point and I don't want anything to set me back. I did make a New Year's resolution to be more relaxed about eating and try my best to enjoy myself more. I don't know how well I have held that up though. I am afraid that it will affect my relationships with other people because I don't really go anywhere or do anything away from home because then I won't know what to eat and when I will be able to eat. How ridiculous is that! Every once in a while the husband and I will go eat and see a movie. I insist that we go to a restaurant that I can look up the nutritional info for and plan what I will eat there. I would just really like to have a more laid back approach to the whole eating healthy thing. I know that this probably sounds completely crazy and even if no one reads it I just feel better getting it out. Just one thing so no one gets the wrong idea. I do eat enough each day. The amount of food I eat has never been a problem for me, my real problem is thinking about it constantly and letting it control my life. Alright enough venting for today.

Maybe I will use this blog as a way to get my feelings out about all this craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment