Thursday, March 12, 2009

So sometimes I forget


Let's start with lunch yesterday. I had a turkey sandwich on an Arnolds's Wheat Sandwich Thin with broccoli and pretzel sticks.
And I just realized that I also had a Weight Watchers peanut butter cookie that I did not take a pic of. For my afternoon snack, I had a Luna Cookie (it was so GOOD!). I also had grapes, but yet again forgot to take a pic. I always forget about taking the picture until I am almost done eating......lol.
I had salmon with veggies for supper. It was such a delicious and filling supper. I think I might have it more often.

My night time snack, which I had been looking forward to all day, was Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla yogurt with 1/2 serving of Kashi Honey Sunshine. I had never actually tried the vanilla flavored yogurt and was I little nervous as to whether I would like it or not. Luckily, it was just as delicious as the other flavors I have tried. I think that mixing cereal with yogurt is my new favorite thing. I could eat it everyday!


For breakfast today I had Quaker Instant Weight Control Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal with 1/2c sliced strawberries. I did eat half a small banana while I was waiting for the oatmeal to be done.

Note to self: Buy a new camera. The one you have does not take clear pictures.

1 comment: