Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back on Track

Okay, first we will start with supper last night. I did remember to bring my camera home this time, yay! Anyway, I had a Schwan's LiveSmart Chicken Breast Filet (cut up) and a salad. I guess you could say it was my own version of a grilled chicken salad. Now that I am thinking about it, I think I had a tangelo after the salad. I don't really remember because I didn't take a pic of it.

My night time snack was a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of popcorn and a Dove Dark Chocolate Egg.

And for breakfast this morning, which I was very excited about, I had a big bowl of cereal. It consisted of 3/4 c of Kashi Go Lean, 1/4 c of Fiber One, 1 c of Jumbo Multigrain Krispies, 1/2 c of strawberries, and 2/3 c of Unsweented Vanilla Almond Breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Love your morning cereal! I had some this a.m., started to eat it, walked away from it for a bit, came back and it was gone!!! Hubby thought it was daughters' left breakfast and threw it down the sink!! Ugh!

    Dying to try those Jumbo Rice Krispies; the kids will def get a kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete